Handy (Virtual) Services
You may find yourself overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done to set up or run an office. All you want to do is focus on your Big Idea to work on a better world, and not having to worry about recruiting and contracting staff, dealing with insurance and pensions, finding someone to clean your office, chasing late-paying clients, setting up meetings with your Board or donors, posting stuff on Social Media, maintaining your website, liaising with your accountant, etc.
Relax! Help is on its way. Let me do what I am good at, so you can do the things you are good at. Win-win!
Below are some examples of how I can help. You can simply hire me by the hour, for however many hours you need. Or make use of one of the package deals.
- Setting up a basic financial administration
- Any secretarial / PA related tasks
- Coordinating projects
- Coordination of (grant) applications
- Recruitment of staff
- Staff contracting
- Vacation registrations,
- Writing a Personnel Handbook
- Organizing laptops, phones, keys, a desk
Website and social media
- Website creation in Wordpress or Squarespace
- Website content management
- Posting on your social media
- Keeping track of your LinkedIn profile and requests
- Organising seminars, workshops, meetings, trainings, events
- Making travel and hotel arrangements anywhere in the world
- Visa applications
- Setting up office
- Accompanying foreign guests from the airport to your office or elsewhere